FACEBOOK PROFILE / PAGE BADGE VERIFICATIONSERV2207-0000081 | NIPRS000000118
What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge?
We look at a number of factors when evaluating Facebook Pages and profiles to determine whether they're in the public interest and meet our verification criteria.
In addition to following Facebook's Terms of Service and Community Standards, Pages and profiles need to be:
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Be the only presence of this person or business. Only one Page or profile per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific Pages and profiles. We don't verify general interest Pages and profiles (e.g. puppy memes).
- Complete: Have an about section, Page or profile photo and recent activity, including at least one post.
- Notable: Represent a well-known, often searched person, brand or entity. We review Pages and profiles that are featured in multiple news sources and we don't consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
For example, you can link to it from an official website, Instagram profile or Twitter account.
- DRIVING LICENSE
- NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD
- TAX FILING
- RECENT UTILITY BILL
- ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION